Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I didn't get to talk to Nick (Raw Nature Boy) and Lucy (SunGoddess) this past Monday like I had planned. I'm using my notes from our conversation from the previous week to train. On Saturday, I fasted till dinner and then had a Sunwarrior protein shake. On Sunday, I had only Sunwarrior protein shakes and for dinner I had a Vega Whole Food Optimizer smoothie... LARGE size ;) It was super delish!
I haven't been eating 100% Raw, due to lack of food supply in the house.. ha ha ha... This girl has got to get to the store for some fresh GREENS and colorful produce! My body is craving it!! So here is my food journal for the past two days:

Monday
Pre-Workout:
1/2 Apple with 1T Raw Almond Butter
Post Workout:
1/2 Apple with 2T Raw Almond Butter and 2T Hemp Seeds
Meal #1
Raw Almond Butter on 2 Slices Ezekiel Bread
Snack
1 Cup Strawberries
Meal #2
Bowl of organic Tempeh and an organic Wheat Tortilla
Snack
1/2 Cup Raw Almonds
2T Goji berries
Meal #3
2T Goji Berries with a Vanilla Sunwarrior Protein Shake

I don't know what my deal was today, but from the very beginning of my day all I wanted was Raw Almond Butter!!! Seriously!! My body was craving it!! So you know what, I gave it what it wanted and I felt great all day! No worries!! ;)

I burnt 320 cals doing cardio this morning.
Total Calories in: 1,909
Minus Cals Burnt at gym: -320
Goal Intake: 2,000
Difference: 1,589
Plus I burnt cals all through out the day with just daily activities. So even with all the FAT I consumed ;) he he... my cals were where I wanted them to be ad I feel good! I wonder if Nick would approve? Lol ;)

Tuesday
No Workout
Meal #1
1/2 Vegan Sprouted Bagel with Tofutti Cream Cheeze
Snack
1/2 Cup Raw Almonds and 2T Goji Berries
Meal #2
1/2 Vegan Sprouted Bagel with Tofutti Cream Cheeze
Snack
1/2 Cup Raw Almonds and 2T Goji Berries
Meal #3
2 Scoops Chocolate Sunwarrior Protein Shake with added Ormus Supergreens

Calorie intake: 1,330
Goal intake: 1,500
Difference: 170

Today
Pre-workout
1 Scoop Sunwarrior Protein Shake
Post Workout
2 Scoops Sunwarrior Protein Shake with added Ormus Supergreens
Meal #1
2 Slices Ezekiel Toast with Tofutti Cream Cheeze
Snack
Guava Goddess Kombucha Drink
Meal #2
Sunwarrior Protein shake
Meal #4
Brown Rice, Black Beans, Corn, Chopped Onion, tomato and spinach

I don't know how many calories are in Meal #4...

Goal Intake: 1250
Total calories without calculating Meal #4: 560
I'm guessing the bowl is around 500... or more? hhmmm... if the bowl was 500-550 calories, then my approximate total would be 1,060-1,110

Today's intake looks low, but I felt great all day. I'm loving the idea of adding the Sunwarrior protein drinks as snacks. They fill me up and give me comfort that I am getting some quality nutrients. I love it!! :)

My goal is to GROCERY SHOP!!! Ha ha ha... I need some RAW FOOD!!!!! ;) Also, I'm going over to a friends house on Friday to hang out and let the kids swim, so my plan for Friday is to bring some wonderful watermelon for everyone... and myself! Friday will be a Detox day of consuming nothing but watermelon :) I look forward to it, as I LOVE watermelon!!

1 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

I bought 4 organic watermelons at the store yesterday and I'm going back for more tomorrow! I can't get enough of it when it's in season.

XOXO,
Kristen