Saturday, September 25, 2010

YIPPEEE!!!!!

Tomorrow is the day!!! I am sooo excited!!!!! My very first juicing workshop on my own!!!! I can't believe it!! It's going to be PERFECT!!! I just know it!!!

I have put a lot of time and effort into making this workshop everything that I have imagined and wanted it to be.

I will be sharing two green juice recipes, two green smoothie recipes and some shots of fresh organic wheatgrass!! YUMMM!!!

Also! I have provided a packet of information for every guest regarding juicing and the health benefits of it.

There are gift bags full of wonderful goodies for every participant and an overall workshop prize for the lucky name a pull from the jar! FUNNN!!!

The workshop is at 11am and I couldn't be any more ready! I gulped a shot of wheatgrass about an hour or so ago and am feeling like I can stay up for a couple more hours... but it's past midnight and I gotta get some rest!

I will be sure to post pics of the workshop as soon as I can!!

0 comments: