Monday, July 5, 2010

Manual Labor

Oh boy!! So where has Malynda been for the past week and a half? I've been working... And working HARD!! My husband and I are great at working as a team. So when he took on a 2300 sq ft Travertine Tile flooring job and asked for my help, I couldn't let him down. I have been working 12 hour days, no joke! Doing manual labor! Lol!
What started out as a days work of helping prep and mask cabinets off, became a morning to night full time job where I had to hire a full time babysitter (my wonderful little sister in law).
As much as it's easy to sit here and "complain" about the work I've been doing, I really can't complain that much. I have taken on a 100% RAW breakfast till dinner diet plan. I've been eating all RAW foods through out the day and when I get home, I make a cooked Vegan meal for myself and the family :)
My energy level has been peaking more and more each day! My body isn't sore, I keep up with Ryan all day long and I'm not "hungry." I eat every couple hours and keep going. Tomorrow will be my 11th day on the job and then I'm back to doing what I do best, helping other's get FIT and FABULOUS!! :) So cheers to a wonderful diet! I couldn't do all that I am doing if my diet were any different.

Cheers!!!