Friday, July 9, 2010

I've been working on health and wellness workshops for some time now. Brainstorming, gathering information and taking lots of notes! I want to teach health, wellness and fitness to so many. So to get started, I went to the man in charge of the community center I'm part of and asked his opinion on it. We sat down, I gave him a proposal and he loved it!
So here I am presenting to the community my FIT N' FABULOUS WORKSHOPS tomorrow morning!!!!! I couldn't be any more excited!! I'm very open minded to a lot of health and wellness approaches, with the exception of keeping them vegan! My goal is to teach other's the FACTS of being vegan. Where Vegan's get their protein, their calcium and why vegan's look so much healthier than the average american. There's a reason WHY!
My workshops include:
* Organic Living
* Vegan Lifestyle
* Raw Foods
* Gluten-Free Foods
* Sprouting
* Obesity (children and adult)
* Heart health
* Cholesterol
* Diabetes
and so much more!

I also provide 30 day cleanses! A Raw Cleanse, a Vegan Cleanse and a Juice Cleanse. :)

All of this is so exciting for me!! I can't wait to help other's with their weight loss and health needs! it's going to be amazing!

Cheers!!

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

How exciting Malynda!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! What a wonderful opportunity. If I lived close I would totally come : )

Kristen's Raw said...

You are going to ROCK! I am so excited about what you're doing!!!!

XOXO,
Kristen